Your Expat Mortgage Advisor in The Netherlands
Buying a home is an important decision. Buying a home abroad, where rules, laws and taxation are run differently, can present even bigger challenges. At FVB de Boer we believe in serving the interest of our clients. As independent mortgage advisor, we compare all the different mortgage providers with each other, so you can be confident that you get the most suitable deal on the market, as well as unambiguous and independent advice and trusted, professional, and reliable service.
The Mortgage Process
We guide you through the process from the start to the moment you sign the paperwork, and even beyond. Here are some of the stages of the process we will go through:
- We have an initial meeting to establish your wishes, situation, and future plans. We will advise you on what is involved, what the costs are and what you can expect from us. We will then complete the first stages of paperwork, complete a client profile, and advise you on the suitable products that are available.
- Once you have made a mortgage decision, we will deal with the bank, the appraisal on the property, and any insurance requirements you may have. We will check the paperwork and make sure you get all the appropriate information. We will also be on hand to answer questions and give advice.
- After you have purchased your property, we can advise you on tax breaks, administer any changes to your personal circumstances or those of your property.
Want to know more?
As professional expat mortgage advisors, we provide you with customized advice to fit your personal circumstances. Would you like more information about our mortgage advice and how we can help you? Then call us on +31 70 5118788 or use the contact form to get in touch. You can also pop into one of our offices if you live nearby – we’ll put the coffee on!
How can we help you?
Rienk van Oostrum
Why FVB De Boer?
- Local expertise
- Personal tailored advice
- Completely independent from financial providers
- Fast and efficient service
- Specialized in working with expats, non-residents and foreign income clients
There can be a lot of reasons why you would like to buy a house in Holland, below we have listed a few of them:
- Buying a house can be a lot more advantageous than renting
- In the Netherlands you often get financial incentives / tax benefits
- Buying a house can be a very good investment, for quite some time now, owning your own house has proven to be a good investment
- Control over the property (decoration changes, pets, noisy activities etc.)
- You might want to buy the house to let
- Owning a house brings pride of ownership; and offers a sense of stability and security
We are here to help you set financial goals and priorities, and then recommend specific steps to meet them. This means we may give advice on how you should allocate your investments, what kind of insurance you really need and explain how certain moves may affect your taxes or estate.
It’s then up to you to decide if you want to follow that advice. Since we aren’t necessarily a specialist on all aspects we might also recommend others, when you need more specialized help, say, working with a trusts and estates attorney who can help protect assets in a family businesses.
Also buying a house in a foreign country can be quite a challenging process.
De Boer Financial Consultants are financial advisors with a deep understanding of the hurdles that Expats encounter when buying a property in The Netherlands. We are specialized in expat mortgages, insurances & wealth management.
Give us the call,
and let our team help you plan the next financial step in your life