|Naam||Jose de Boer|
|Document||YSNP 43073 – Rev.3.2 09-04-2020|
Latest update: may 20 th 2020
FVB de Boer is mainly engaged in advising on financial products such as (mortgage) credit and insurance. We serve our client in the areas of mortgages, investments and insurance policies and assist the client in the purchase of the financial product(s). In doing so, FVB de Boer processes personal data. At FVB de Boer we believe that personal data should be treated with care, therefore you can read in the Privacy Statement what kind of personal data is being collected, protected and used.
FVB de Boer ensures that the privacy rights of its (potential) customers, personnel and others (hereinafter referred to as ‘data subject’) are safeguarded. FVB de Boer treats collected personal data confidentially and complies with the requirements of current privacy legislation.
FVB de Boer attaches great importance to the protection of the privacy of data subject. FVB de Boer will deal with the processing of personal data in a proper and careful manner. Processing is in any case understood to mean: the collection, storage, modification, use, passing on and removal of data from our administration. Furthermore, the processing of personal data will take place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This online privacy statement might be updated periodically, for example in the event of changes in the law or changes in our privacy practices. When changes are made, the ‘latest update’ will be revised. If the changes are significant, we will notify you of this through a post on our website/
What personal data are processed?
FVB de Boer collects various personal data within the framework of the (potential) customer relationship. FVB de Boer only collects personal data that has been collected in a lawful way. Among other things, the following personal data are collected:
- Contact details: name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Identification data: Burger Service Number (BSN), passport number, ID number, date of birth,
gender, copy of identity documents;
- Financial data: information on loans, real estate, income, financial obligations and bank account numbers;
- Special personal data: data relating to fraud, Citizen Service Number (BSN) and other government identification numbers;
- Contact details: letters, e-mails and contact via social media;
- Other relevant data, such as: profession or company, marital status, family composition and contract details.
FVB de Boer only collects special personal data when these have been received on the basis of the consent of the person concerned or when this is necessary or permitted on the basis of legal obligations. FVB de Boer does not process personal data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or genetic data.
Why we use your personal data
- FVB de Boer processes personal data within the framework of an agreement entered into with the person concerned. For example, when taking out a mortgage.
- FVB de Boer may process personal data if it is obliged to do so by law. A number of laws require FVB de Boer to retain personal data, such as the Dutch Civil Code (NL Burgerlijk Wetboek), the Financial Supervision Act (Wft) and the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act (Wwft).
- FVB de Boer may process personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of FVB de Boer or of a third party, unless your interests outweigh your interests.
- In some cases, FVB de Boer will process your personal data on the basis of your consent, if you have given your consent. You may revoke this consent at any time.
If the personal data has not been obtained directly through the person concerned, FVB de Boer will
inform the person concerned of the source from which the personal data originated.
FVB de Boer will only use the personal data for the purpose for which they have been provided. This is only different if FVB de Boer has received explicit contetn from the person concerned or if FVB de Boer has to comply with a legal obligation. FVB de Boer collects personal data for the following purposes, among others:
- In order to be able to execute an agreement with the data subject, so that products and services can be provided.
- For promotional and marketing purposes, so that FVB de Boer can inform you about new products and services.
- For research in the context of customer satisfaction.
- To be able to assess your and our financial risks.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To cooperate with regulators.
- To protect your and our interests, for example when it comes to combating fraud.
As a main rule, FVB de Boer will not retain the personal data provided any longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were initially collected. In some cases, FVB de Boer is required by law to retain personal data for a certain period of time. The retention period may therefore different for each purpose.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be removed or made anonymous.
Anonymisation means that your personal data can no longer be traced back to a person. In that case, the personal data will therefore be stripped of all possible identifiable characteristics.
Rights of data subjects
The person whose personal details are processed has the right – subject to legal grounds for exception – to request FVB de Boer to inspect and/or rectify and/or erase the personal details and/or to restrict the processing in question.
The data subject also has the right to object to the processing and FVB de Boer must – at his or her request – transfer the data of the data subject. FVB de Boer will comply with each of the above requests within one month, unless it cannot be required to do so within the aforementioned period due to complexity, for example.
If the processing of personal data is based on the data subject's consent, the data subject has the right to revoke the consent at any time. In addition, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory body, for the Netherlands this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Exchanging data with others
FVB de Boer does not provide personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with a customer, it is obliged to do so by law, it has a justified or general interest in doing so, or it has received explicit permission to do so.
Furthermore, personal data of those involved will be processed for transfer to other companies and institutions such as your employer or the UWV, suppliers and business partners with whom FVB de Boer cooperates in the context of providing financial products, such as insurers, mortgage providers, IT companies and data centres.
Transfer abroad will only take place in accordance with the privacy legislation applicable there. FVB de Boer will always inform the party concerned first. In doing so, it will in any case provide information about the level of protection of the country in question (adequacy decision or other appropriate safeguards) and how a copy can be obtained.
FVB de Boer takes appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of access to the personal data processed. Access to the personal data will be limited to those for whom it is necessary that they have insight into the personal data. The persons within the FVB de Boer organisation who have insight into the personal data are obliged to treat this data confidentially.
Contact details of the controller or his representative within the EU
Organisation : FVB de Boer
Contactpersoon : Jose de Boer
Postal code and address : Gang 3 2242 KD Wassenaar
Location : Wassenaar (Den Haag)
Privacy Statement amendments
FVB de Boer reserves the right to change this privacy statement. When an amendment has been made, the "last amended date", which can be found at the bottom of the privacy statement, will be revised. The changes will be announced accordingly.
Last amended: May the 20th 2020