With interest rates remaining at an all-time low, many people are looking for a better return on their savings. Inflation can erode the true value of savings over the long-term and most interest rates currently offered by banks will simply not keep pace with the cost of living. This means investment management, asset management and wealth planning can be particularly important for expats, who may already be experiencing losses due to payment in foreign currency and extra costs connected to relocation abroad.
A large range of investment products is available on the Dutch market for retail investors, including shares, bonds, mutual funds, structured products, leveraged investments, and derivatives generally.
After you have built a suitable emergency fund and decided which monies can be set aside for the medium to longer-term, we can help you build a diversified, tax-efficient and actively managed portfolio to suit your timeframe, choice of currency and attitude to risk and return.
Why Use FVB de Boer Investment Management, Asset Management and Wealth Planning Services?
Quite simply, we can take on all the effort of creating an investment portfolio for you and open up new investment opportunities that wouldn’t otherwise be available. We will also:
- Assess your individual financial goals and attitude to risk. This includes information on how much you want to invest, how much return you want, when you will need to access your money, and how much you are willing to risk losing
- Monitor potential investments. Investment products can range from cash deposits to government bonds, and from savings accounts to shares in new companies with unpredictable futures. We calculate the investment risks and returns of each, so we can advise you on all the options.
- Create a personal investment strategy. This is important at the start of your investment journey, but will need to be checked regularly. As your work, family or other circumstance change, your portfolio may need to be adapted to provide you with the best results.
Want to know more?
For more information about building your investment portfolio in the Netherlands, you can contact us by calling +31 70 5118788 or completing the contact form.
How can we help you?
Why FVB De Boer?
- Local expertise
- Personal tailored advice
- Completely independent from financial providers
- Fast and efficient service
- Specialized in working with expats, non-residents and foreign income clients
Wealth management is a high-level professional service that combines financial and investment advice, accounting and tax services, retirement planning and legal or estate planning.
Wealth management is more than just investment advice, as it can encompass all parts of a person’s financial life. The idea is that rather than trying to integrate pieces of advice and various products from a series of professionals, clients benefit from a holistic approach in which a single manager coordinates all the services needed to manage their money and plan for their own or their family’s current and future needs.
As FVB De Boer we offer independent advice and extensive personal service in order to help you achieve your financial goals, now and in the future, via tailored solutions.
Give us the call,
and let our team help you plan the next financial step in your life