About mortgage calculators
If you have clicked on the link to this page, you will probably expect to see a mortgage calculator tool here. However, here at FVB De Boer we have deliberately decided not to provide such a tool on our website. Why?
Basically, online mortgage calculators are only able to provide you with a rough estimate of how much you can borrow. They also cannot take into account the many variables that can apply to expat mortgages, such as:
- Salary/income variables
- Income in Euros or foreign currency
- Basic salary
- Holiday pay
- 13th month
- Fixed year-end bonus, not dependent on company results
- Commission and/or overtime, average of the last 12 months
- Different tax rulings which might apply
- Or having a tax free salary which is assessed differently
Personally tailored mortgage calculator
For this reason, rather than provide you with an online mortgage calculator, we think it is much better if you contact us and let us provide you with an accurate mortgage calculation. That way you won’t get any unpleasant surprises along the way.
Simply tell us the amount you wish to borrow and the term over which you intend to pay it off. We will calculate your lowest interest rate and your monthly costs, and of course we will advise you on what we think will be the best options for you personally. At FVB De Boer, we put you first!
Fill in your details below and one of our experienced team members will be in touch promptly.
How can we help you?
José de Boer
Why FVB De Boer?
- Local expertise
- Personal tailored advice
- Completely independent from financial providers
- Fast and efficient service
- Specialized in working with expats, non-residents and foreign income clients